Please Read These Terms Carefully Before Using This Site
This Web site is provided by Godrej & Boyce Mfg. Co. Ltd. and may be used for informational purposes only. By using the site or downloading materials from the site, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions set forth in this notice. If you do not agree to abide by these terms and conditions do not use the site or download materials from the site.
Subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement, Godrej & Boyce Mfg. Co. Ltd. grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to access, use and display this site and the materials thereon. You agree not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of the site in any way.
Godrej & Boyce Mfg. Co. Ltd. authorizes you to view and download the information (“Materials”) at this Web site (“Site”) only for your personal, non-commercial use. This authorization is not a transfer of title in the Materials and copies of the Materials and is subject to the following restrictions:
- you must retain, on all copies of the Materials downloaded, all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the Materials;
- you may not modify the Materials in any way or reproduce or publicly display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use them for any public or commercial purpose; and
- you must not transfer the Materials to any other person unless you give them notice of, and they agree to accept, the obligations arising under these terms and conditions of use. You agree to abide by all additional restrictions displayed on the Site as it may be updated from time to time. You agree to comply with all copyright laws worldwide in your use of this Site and to prevent any unauthorized copying of the Materials. Except as expressly provided herein, Godrej & Boyce Mfg. Co. Ltd. does not grant any express or implied right to you under any patents, trademarks, copyrights or trade secret information.
The materials may contain inaccuracies and typographical errors. Godrej & Boyce Mfg. Co. Ltd. does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the materials or the reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information displayed or distributed through the site. You acknowledge that any reliance on any such opinion, advice, statement, memorandum, or information shall be at your sole risk. Godrej & Boyce Mfg. Co. Ltd. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to correct any errors or omissions in any portion of the site. Godrej & Boyce Mfg. Co. Ltd. may make any other changes to the site, the materials and the products, programs, services or prices (if any) described in the site at any time without notice.
This site, the information and materials on the site, and the software made available on the site, are provided “as is” without any representation or warranty, express or implied, of any kind, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability, non infringement, or fitness for any particular purpose. Some jurisdictions do not allow for the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusions may not apply to you.
Third Party Sites
As a convenience to you, Godrej & Boyce Mfg. Co. Ltd. may provide, on this Site, links to Web sites operated by other entities. If you use these sites, you will leave Godrej & Boyce Site. If you decide to visit any linked site, you do so at your own risk and it is your responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against viruses or other destructive elements. Godrej & Boyce Mfg. Co. Ltd. makes no warranty or representation regarding, and does not endorse, any linked Web sites or the information appearing thereon or any of the products or services described thereon. Links do not imply that Godrej & Boyce Mfg. Co. Ltd. or this Site sponsors, endorses, is affiliated or associated with, or is legally authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol displayed in or accessible through the links, or that any linked site is authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol of Godrej & Boyce Mfg. Co. Ltd. or any of its affiliates or subsidiaries.
External Links to the Site
All links to the Site must be approved in writing by Godrej & Boyce Mfg. Co. Ltd., except that Godrej & Boyce Mfg. Co. Ltd. consents to links in which:
- the link is a text-only link containing only the name “Godrej & Boyce Mfg. Co. Ltd.”;
- the link “points” only to www.godrej.com and not to deeper pages;
- the link, when activated by a user, displays that page full-screen in a fully operable and navigable browser window and not within a “frame” on the linked website; and
- the appearance, position, and other aspects of the link may neither create the false appearance that an entity or its activities or products are associated with or sponsored by Godrej & Boyce Mfg. Co. Ltd. nor be such as to damage or dilute the goodwill associated with the name and trademarks of Godrej & Boyce Mfg. Co. Ltd. or its Affiliates. Godrej & Boyce Mfg. Co. Ltd. reserves the right to revoke this consent to link at any time in its sole discretion.
Information Provided By You
Limitations of Damages
In no event shall Godrej & Boyce Mfg. Co. Ltd. or any of its subsidiaries be liable to any entity for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or other damages (including, without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, loss of information or programs or other data on your information handling system) that are related to the use of, or the inability to use, the content, materials, and functions of the site or any linked website, even if Godrej & Boyce Mfg. Co. Ltd. is expressly advised of the possibility of such damages.
Godrej & Boyce Mfg. Co. Ltd. reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove any portion of this Agreement in whole or in part, at any time. Changes in this Agreement will be effective when notice of such change is posted. Your continued use of the Site after any changes to this Agreement are posted will be considered acceptance of those changes.
Godrej & Boyce Mfg. Co. Ltd. may terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Godrej & Boyce Mfg. Co. Ltd. Site, including the availability of any features of the Site, at any time. Godrej & Boyce Mfg. Co. Ltd. may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or all of the Site without notice or liability. Godrej & Boyce Mfg. Co. Ltd. may terminate the authorization, rights and license given above and, upon such termination, you shall immediately destroy all Materials.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Godrej & Boyce Mfg. Co. Ltd. and you with respect to your use of the Site. Any cause of action you may have with respect to your use of the Site must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of the Agreement or portion thereof, to be unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to effect the intent of the Agreement, and the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
At Godrej Design Lab (hereinafter referred to as “Godrej/We”), We take your privacy very seriously and are committed to protect your personal data. This Privacy Notice/Policy (hereinafter referred to as “Notice”)sets out the way in which We collect, use, disclose, transfer, and store your personal data when you use our website or other digital platforms.
You are advised to carefully read this Notice before using this website.
Please note that our website and other digital platforms may contain links to third party websites / digital platforms which are provided for your convenience. We are only responsible for the privacy practices and security of our own digital platforms. We recommend that you check the privacy and security policies and procedures of each and every other website / digital platform that you visit.
- Collection and use of personal data
Personal data is data that can be used to identify or contact a single person (including but not limited to name, address, e-mail address, user name, telephone number, age, date of birth, gender, educational qualifications, posts and any other content you submit to our sites, sensitive information such as information relating to your health life).
All personal data that We collect about you will be recorded, used, and protected by us in accordance with applicable data protection legislation and this Notice. We may supplement the information that you provide with other information that We obtain from our dealings with you or which We receive from\nother organisations, for example, our sponsors and partners. Please note, if you choose not to provide us with the requested personal data, We will be unable to offer you our products or services.
In broad terms, We use your personal data for the following purposes:
(to be updated basis actual business purposes)
- to administer and provide products and services you request or have expressed an interest in
- to communicate with you in the event that any products or services you have requested are\nunavailable
- for fraud screening and prevention purposes
- for record keeping purposes
- to carry out market research so that We can improve the products and services We offer
- to track your activity on our digital platforms
- to create an individual profile for you so that We can understand and respect your preferences
- to personalise and improve your experience on our digital platforms
- to personalise and/ tailor any communications that We may send you
- for profiling purposes to enable us to personalise and/or tailor any marketing communications\nthat you may consent to receive from us
When We provide you with products or services, We may collect and store any personal data that you provide to us. We may, for example, keep a record of your name, address, delivery/billing address, email address, telephone number. We may also record details of any disability or health needs that you may have.
When you sign up with us for an online account, register to receive marketing communications from us (and/or our sponsors and partners), fill in any of our forms (whether online or offline) or otherwise expressly provide us with your personal data, We may collect and store any personal data that you provide to us and may use it to personalise and improve your experience on our digital platforms, provide products and services you request from us, and carry out profiling and market research.
When you interact with our digital platforms, We may also automatically collect the following information about your visit. This is primarily to help us better understand how you use our digital platforms to enable us create better content and more relevant communications: (to be updated basis actual business purposes)
- how you have reached our digital platform and the internet protocol (IP) address you have used
- your browser type, versions and plug-ins, and your operating system
- your journey through our digital platform, including which links you click on and any searches you made, how long you stayed on a page, and other page interaction information
- what content you like or share
- which adverts you saw and responded to
- which pop up or push messages you might have seen and responded to
- your subscription status
- information collected in any forms you complete or submit
We may also infer your location including the country from the IP address you have used to access our digital platforms and We may analyse which marketing activity led to your taking specific action on our digital platforms (e.g. downloading the app).
We do not save any data related to netbanking, credit card, debit card, wallets etc of any of our customers \[A1\].
- Offers and opportunities from us and our partners
- We want you to be the first to know about new products and services, and occasional offers from our partners. We may share these offers with you only with your prior consent. You can unsubscribe from receiving these offers by emailing us. Please note, if you choose not to receive this information, We will be unable to keep you informed of new services, products, events or special offers that may interest you and our ability to inform you of ticketing opportunities may be affected.
- Legitimate processing of information
- We may process your personal information for legitimate interests, including providing you with services and for service improvement purposes.
- It may be deemed necessary to process personal information for the following (but not limited to) purposes of legitimate interests by us or our third parties such as:
- To deliver services in respect to requests raised by you.
- To ensure continued relationship with our customers, partners or suppliers.
- To prevent misuse or fraudulent activities on our platforms.
- To uphold performance of contracts to which the data subject is a part of.
- In interests deemed to protect the vital interest of the data subject.
- In order to maintain compliance with legal obligations to which Godrej is a subject.
- We takes special consideration to ensure that the legitimate processing of information do not override the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subjects.
- We understand the importance of taking extra precautions to protect theprivacy and safety of children using Godrej’s products and services/application.
- Our website does not provide information specifically targeting children. If you are under 18, and use our website, you may use it only with the involvement of your parent or guardian. We also do not knowingly collect or wish to collect any personal information from children under the age of 18 without the consent of the child’s parent or guardian. However, if you have signed up to receive a product or service or have provided feedback on our website, we may store some of your details as set out in this Notice and contact you about this.
- Who do we share your personal data with?
- As a global business, Godrej may share your personal data with Godrej’s subsidaries, affiliates, partners, service providers and other trusted third parties based outside the country in which you live so that they may process that data on our behalf as necessary, in connection with providing our products and services to you, fulfilling contractual arrangements and legal or regulatory requirements. Godrej requires that its service providers and such other third parties keep your personal data confidential and that they only use the personal data in furtherance of the specific purpose for which it was disclosed.
- We may share your personal data with:
- law enforcement or government authorities where they have followed due legal process to request us to disclose the information
- third party providers of services and web analytics tool providers. If you have any queries about our third party service providers, then you may contact our Privacy Officer (contact details included in the later part of this Notice).
- Transferring your personal data
- We may transfer your personal data to servers located outside the country in which you live or to subsidiaries, affiliates or other trusted third parties based in other countries so that they may process personal data on our behalf. By using a Godrej site or otherwise providing Godrej with personal data, you agree to us doing so in accordance with the terms of this Notice and applicable data protection laws and regulations. Godrej will ensure to a reasonable extent that anyone processing your personal data outside your country of origin is required to implement measures to protect it and is only entitled to process it in accordance with Godrej’s instructions.
- Retention of personal data
- You are responsible for providing Godrej with accurate and complete personal data. Please notify us of any changes to your personal data. Godrej shall take reasonable steps to ensure that your personal data is kept accurate, complete, and current.
- We will retain your personal data for the period necessary to fulfil the purposes outlined in this Notice unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
- In common with many other website operators, We use standard technology called ‘cookies’ on our website. Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive and they are used to record how you navigate this website on each visit.
- We automatically collect and temporarily store the following information about your visit:
- the name of the domain you use to access the Internet;
- the date and time of your visit;
- the pages you visited; and
- the address of the web site you came from when you came to visit
- We use this information for statistical purposes and to help us make our site more useful to visitors. Unless it is specifically stated otherwise, no additional information will be collected about you.
- Safeguarding your personal data
- We take all reasonable precautions to keep your personal data secure and require any third parties that handle or process your personal data for us to do the same. Access to your personal data is restricted to prevent unauthorised access, modification or misuse and is only permitted among our employees and agents on a need-to-know basis.
- Your Privacy right and who to contact
- We provide you with reasonable access to view and review your personal data and request correction and deletion where appropriate. In order to protect your privacy, We will take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access to your personal data.
- If you have any questions, comments or concerns about how We handle your personal data, then you may contact us at :
- You have the right to tell us if you:
- don’t want to be contacted in the future by us
- would like a copy of the personal data which We hold about you
- would like to delete your personal data in our records
- wish to report any misuse of your personal data
- would like to correct or update your personal data
- To exercise any of the above listed rights you may contact our Privacy Officer. To assist us in dealing with your request, please provide your full name, address, date of birth and email address and we will contact you for verification and taking necessary action on your request.
- If you have subscribed to receive marketing communications, you can unsubscribe by contacting our Representative.
- We may make changes to this Notice from time to time and upload the updated version of the same. We encourage you to visit frequently to stay informed about how We use your personal data.
- Handeling privacy concerns